• The One only serves and sells alcoholic beverages to guests 21 and over. Guests who do not have ID will not be able to consume alcohol.
• Pursuant to state law, alcoholic beverages cannot be brought into the hotel or facility from the outside.
• Guests must be 21 or older to check in. Please bring ID to confirm.
Cancellation Policy / Reservation Policy
• A deposit of the first night room rate plus tax will be required upon booking.
• Reservations cancelled within 3 days of the date of arrival will be required to pay a penalty of one night’s stay.
• Reservations cancelled the day of, or in case of no shows, will be required to pay the full reservation amount.
Credit Card Policy
• A valid credit card is required at check-in. If the cardholder is not the guest checking in, a Credit Card Authorization form MUST be filled out by cardholder prior to check-in. Cash may only be used to settle charges upon check-out.
• Guest must present a valid credit card upon check-in to place a security deposit. The front desk will run authorization on your card and place a $200 hold on your credit card as a security deposit. Security deposit will be released within 5 to 10 business days after check-out. Any damages, theft, or any incidentals reported in guest rooms will be deducted from the security deposit. If damages and theft amount is greater than the initial security deposit amount, The One reserves the right to bill the remaining balance to guest’s credit card
• Damages incurred to hotel property as a result of hotel occupant or guest(s) of occupant, will result in fees that will be billed to the hotel occupant. Fees may vary depending upon the amount necessary to restore or replace the damaged property.
• Check in is at 3pm or later. Please note that if you need to be in a room before 9am, you will be charged for the previous night’s stay
• All rooms – Standard, Deluxe, Loft Suite, and Executive Suite – are designed to comfortably accommodate 2 guests only. However, a maximum of 1 additional child under the age of 12 will be allowed to stay in a Standard Room or Deluxe Room. A second (Standard or Deluxe) or updated room (Loft Suite or Executive Suite) must be reserved to accommodate the addition of a person over 12 years old. No more than 3 persons are allowed to stay in the Standard or Deluxe room.
• A maximum of 2 additional guests are allowed in ONLY the Loft Suite or Executive Suite, at a charge of $50 per person per night, using existing bedding provided in the room. Children under the age of 12 may stay at no additional fee. No more than 4 persons are allowed to stay in the Loft Suite or Executive Suite.
• Children under the age of 12 must have proof of age.
• High Speed Internet / Wi-Fi is available free of charge; however, customer must agree to the terms and conditions of usage.
Late Checkout Policy
• Check out is at 12 noon. Guests who check out past the check out time will be charged a full night’s stay. Guests who wish to use the spa after time of check out are welcomed to leave their luggage at the front desk at their own discretion. Please note that neither The One nor Spa Castle will remain liable for any lost or stolen items.
Loss Or Damage
• The One will not assume any responsibility for damages or loss of any merchandise or articles left in any area of the Hotel prior to, during or following a stay.
• There will be a charge of $50 per Room Key, Dining Charge Key, and/or Spa Castle Key that is lost or damaged.
• Noise levels must remain at reasonable levels so as not to disturb other guests. The usage of karaoke machines, PA systems and any other amplified sound system that has not been approved by The One hotel management, is strictly prohibited. Noise complaints may because of ejection without refund.
• Pets are not allowed on The One hotel premises or in Spa Castle.
• The One hotel is a smoke free facility. Smoking is only allowed in designated smoking areas outside the facility. Any evidence of smoking inside guest rooms, or hotel/spa facility will result in a $500 fee in addition to the restorative expense needed to return the room/suite to its original condition.
Room Use And Occupancy Policy
• All hotel guests must register upon check-in with a valid picture ID.
• Unregistered guests are prohibited inside the hotel or rooms.
• Communal gatherings with Spa guests, other hotel guests, or any unregistered persons will be grounds for ejection from The One and Spa Castle, without refund or compensation.
Spa Castle Policy For The One Guests
• A “Dining Charge Key” will be available (one per room) for hotel guests who would like to only eat or drink inside Spa Castle, and not use the facility. This Key can only be used when a valid room key is present.
• Guests using the “Dining Charge Key” must wear the Spa Castle slipper provided in each guest room down to lobby. Shoe and clothing locker will not be available to those just wanting to eat/drink inside. Guests must remain in designated dining areas and may not use the facility unless in (Texas The One Policy)
Spa Castle Uniform
• There is a $50 penalty fee for any lost Dining Charge Key. Guest will also be responsible for any accrued balance left on the key.
• Once inside Spa Castle, hotel guests must adhere to Spa Castle policy.
• Hotel guests are not permitted to bring any Spa guests into their room. Abuse will result in immediate ejection from premises.
Hotel Rate Summary And Fees Policies
• Mini bar and snack bar items will be charged to guests according to the price listed in the menus provided in each guest room.
• There is a 20% room service charge associated with each room service order placed. This charge will automatically be posted alongside the items ordered to guest room.
• Re-entry into Spa Castle is permitted for hotel guests only, within the duration of their paid hotel visit.
• Hotel guests may transfer the charge of their accrued bill from Spa Castle to their room by signing the spa receipt upon leaving the spa area. This amount will be added onto the hotel folio (bill).
• Signed receipts from Spa Castle must be kept on file.
• If the hotel guest has already checked out of their room, they must pay their accrued Spa Castle balance upon leaving the spa.
• Hotel guests must check out of Spa Castle before each Midnight of their stay at The One.