To Our Valued Guests,
Providing a safe, clean and inviting environment is the core of our commitment to providing you with exceptional hospitality. After the past several months of uncertainty and change, we are excited to announce the reopening of The One Boutique Hotel and Moon Rooftop Bar and Lounge on July 3rd!
In response to Covid-19, our team has initiated industry leading cleanliness protocols to safeguard the health and wellbeing of our guests and staff. Our strengthened safety and sanitizing measures incorporate the latest guidance from the world’s leading health authorities, the WHO and CDC, and apply them to all guest rooms, public and back of the house departments. These strategies will be updated and monitored regulating to reflect the best practice based on the health authority’s guidelines.
At a glance, here are some of the comprehensive strategies we are employing:
• Treating and sanitizing all public space surfaces and high traffic areas with the appropriate sanitizing agents that are safe, sustainable to prevent and protect against infectious disease carrying pathogens in living environments.
• Enforcing social distancing in all our public areas, including Moon Rooftop Bar and Lounge.
• Masks will be required of all guests, when outside their room.
• Temperature checks of each guest will be checked and logged upon arrival.
• All hotel associates will be required to wear fresh masks and gloves during their shifts.
• Your room is your room. No hotel personnel will enter your room during your stay without your permission.
• Proper hand washing and other safety protocol trainings will be maintained.
• Elevator capacity will be limited to maintain safe social distancing.
For the health, safety and well-being of our customers, associates and communities, we will refrain from providing daily housekeeping service and will restrict our team members from accessing your room during your stay. The following options will be available to you during your stay:
Guests have the convenience to display a door hanger requesting fresh towels and takeaway of waste bags.
Guests must bag their own used towels and waste for pickup to obtain freshly bagged towels and new wastebasket bags.
Please place the provided bags on the floor just inside your door, not in the outside hallway.
Housekeepers will be wearing disposable gloves and masks during pickup, but will not enter occupied rooms while guest are in them.
All extended stay guestrooms will be cleaned every 4th and 7th day from check-in
Housekeeping will enter the guestroom and vacuum, straighten, and remove used linens and all waste. They will make the bed and clean hard surfaces. They will replenish amenities such as soap, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and coffee.
On the 7th day, housekeeping will change the bed linens and perform a more in-depth cleaning and sanitation.
We welcome our guests into our hotel with the same warmth and hospitality we have always been known for. While the COVID-19 outbreak is a fluid situation, we are committed to keeping you informed and to care for you as a valued guest. The One Boutique Hotel will actively monitor and evolve our standards procedures to ensure a continued focus on safety for our guests and associates. For any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.